Business is Booming, and we're hiring !
Business is Booming, and we're hiring motivated Sales Consultants dynamic, with a great
attitude superior customer service skills. Must have a valid driver's licence and cheerful smile.
Experience is not necessary, but applicants with sales knowledge in any industry are
encouraged to apply! Don’t worry if you don’t have experience or a background in
automotive. Dealership sponsored training will be provided to guide you on your road to
success and financial reward.
• Dealership provided training program
• Medical and Dental plan available
• Paid vacation
• Flexible work schedule
• Numerous career growth opportunities
• Factory incentives and bonuses • Free Demo available
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative:
• Ability to present products by understanding characteristics, capabilities, and
features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles;
taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• Cultivates buyers by developing and maintaining rapport with customers; suggesting
trade-ins; prospecting at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to
inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching
requirements and interests to various models.
• Close sale by overcoming objections; asking for sale; negotiating price; completing
sale or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties,
services, and financing; collecting initial payment; delivering automobile.
• Communicates with sales management by completing reports.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Licensed automotive technician:
Our company is expanding, we are currently offering employment opportunities with our
dynamic team. At this moment technician positions are available.
We are looking for someone polite, assiduous, positive with a pleasure for the car mechanics.
The lucky winner will have the privilege of working in a state-of-the-art facility, with work
equipment that makes other places dream. This person also in question will be pampered with
a new toolbox and workshop.
** Salary negotiable depending on performance and quality **
• Must hold a car technician license.
• Ability to diagnose electrical and electronic problems.
• Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written).
• Good computer skills.
Please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or come see us in person and
see for yourself our extraordinary facilities.